Why consumers demand better
The data is clear. With the way customers shop today, winning companies need an eCommerce vision for the near future. Of the consumers surveyed for this new report for retailers on eCommerce, 85 percent indicated that they have experienced slow or unavailable eCommerce sites up to five times in the last six months. To get a sense of how much revenue could be at risk, 42 percent said they spend $51-$100 each time they make a purchase online.
Read “The performance imperative: A retailer’s guide to today’s eCommerce landscape,” to get more critical insights, including:
- Digital influence on total sales
- Consumer response to slow websites
- Paths to eCommerce personalization
- The importance of hosting your eCommerce platform in the cloud
- Leading retailers’ thoughts on how to create an eCommerce advantage
We hope this helps you lead your company to an eCommerce advantage.